I had such fun doing this for 2009, below is my 2010 list! One was on my list from last year, so I'm determined to read it this year! Some have been hard to get hold of, so it will be a challenge just to acquire them!
The Rules (as developed by MizB)
* the challenge is to read 12 TBR books in 12 months — you can read those all in one month if you want, or one a month, or however you wanna do it.
* you should have a list posted somewhere for others to see
* you CANNOT change your list after January 1st, of the current year!!!
* you can create an Alternates list of MAXIMUM 12 books, if you want, in order to have options to choose from (you can read these in place of books on your original list).
* audiobooks and e-books ARE allowed
* re-reads are NOT allowed, as they aren’t TRUE “TBRs”
* you CAN overlap with other challenges
If this is something that you would like to know more about or participate in you can sign up at 2010 TBR Sign up.
My TBR List
1. Katherine by Anya Seton
2. The Heaven Tree by Edith Pargeter
8. When We Were Orphans by Kazuo Ishiguro
9. The Collector by John Fowles
1. This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
4. Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Shield of Three Lions by Pamela Kaufman
8. What Do You Say to a Naked Elf by Cheryl Sterling
9. The Gift by Julie Garwood
11. Clockers by Richard Price
Stop by from time to time to see how I'm doing, or check the tax for 2010 TBR Challenge for my progress and reviews!