Thursday, December 31, 2009

100 Books! What I read fo 2009



Ta-dah!

I read and reviewed 100 books this year! Mostly romances, but I did read a few non-romancey books as well, I think I read a total of twelve non-romance books all year. I hope to increase that number for 2010. I made up a fun little ticky poll for those of you that would like to check out what I read over at my other blog at LiveJournal. (I'd post it here, but I don't know how to do polls here at Blogger).

Check it out, it's open to all users. Feel free to add me as a friend at LiveJournal if you're so inclined.

My 2009 Book List

Happy New Year Everyone!

Julie

6 comments:

Svea Love said...

Wow 100...that's awesome! Happy New Year!

http://muse-in-the-fog.blogspot.com/

Joanne said...

When my blog grows up, I want it to be like yours! 100 books! Congratulations...and have a good one!

Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...

Joanne have a great new year too!

Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...

Muse - have a happy new year too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Happy New Year!

Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...

Thanks J. Kaye - happy new year to you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails