Thursday, December 3, 2009

Audio Book Reading Challenge



This is a challenge that is right up my alley, especially now that I'm no longer listening to the Outlander Series non-stop in one giant loop on CD, (as I had done for the past four years). Now, I can tackle a lot of books I'm been meaning to read, but didn't think I'd ever get around to. Plus, it's so convenient to upload the audiobooks onto my iTouch.

Check out the challenge at Royal Reviews.

Challenge Guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. There are four levels:

- Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.

- Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.

- Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.

- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.

3. Audio books only.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010


I'm going for the Obsessed Level. I'll post them as I read them, and show them in my sidebar as I go along with a wrap up at the end - wish me luck!

Plug in that earphone and dig into a good book!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails