Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht t'nicht...


... and I'm off for Bonnie Scotland tonicht - ye ken? 

I'll be there for two weeks and excited doesn't come close to describing the way I'm feeling at the moment!  I'll finally be living my dream and touring the Scottish Highlands in addition to visiting Edinburgh, Skye, Islay and St. Andrews!  A good part of our time will be in the Loch Ness area as well, so I'll be sure to visit many Outlander locations and post a full recap of my trip when I get back!

Slàinte!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!

KimberlyAnne said...

Have a wonderful time!
I went to Scotland for the first time too earlier this summer and it was just amazing. I am sure you will just love it! Can't wait to read about it when you return!!

Penny Watson said...

Good bye, Julie! Have a wonderful trip! Woo hoo!

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!!

Jsu said...

Hello Julie,

Wish you have the most wonderful 2 weeks to live in your dream.

Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...

Thanks everyone! We're having an amazing time so far!

Yvette said...

I've been there, Julie. But I'm still jealous. I've always wanted to go again.

Wait until you see The Highlands. You'll love them. In my view it's the most romantic place on earth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails