Last year I read 100 books, and this year I wasn't sure if I'd make it, but I'm doing pretty well right now and just finished my 86th book of the year, the 2nd in the Gardella Vampire Chronicles - love, love, love them! I'll review them all at once when I've finished all five of the books in the series - which will be soon since I'm devouring them in record time!
So, I'm taking the plunge and joining J. Kaye's 2010 100+ Reading Book Challenge.
It's pretty straightforward, read 100 or more books for the year 2010. If you want to join up, go over to J. Kaye's blog here and sign up. I wish I had done this for 2009, so I am thrilled to be able to join up for 2010!
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
Happy reading everyone!