Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Anti-Valentine's Day Contest



How is this for an idea to win some romances?

The ladies at Breezing Through came up with this idea of an Anti-Valentines Day Contest.

Click on the link above to get the details and enter! The contest goes on until February 13th, and the winners are announced on February 14th!

***

On another note, I'm half way through my massive book on Henry VIII, so I won't have any reviews for a while yet. But, I am enjoying it very much, it's just taking me forever to get through all 900 pages of it!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Holy cow, Julie. Which one are you reading?? (I'm guessing the Margaret George perhaps?)

Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...

Michele, yes I'm reading the Margaret George book, which is great, I love it, but it's l-o-n-g! I'm half way through and he's still married to Anne Boleyn, but More has just been executed. It's a great book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails